Latest files

HomeForumsMain DiscussionLatest files

This topic has 5 voices, contains 23 replies, and was last updated by Avatar of james james 2147 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
March 13, 2012 at 3:56 pm #1306
Thibault

really tricky those last pictures…
anybody found how to solve it?

guess the key to cracking it are those numbers on the right… but in what order or sequence we should apply it to the code table is a mystery to me. I’ll have a look at it later, hope to find something.

March 14, 2012 at 3:16 pm #1313
Thibault

So I figured something out as to what to do with those coded messages…
I’m guessing those handwritten notes on the second image are co√∂rdinates in the message as to find the right letters.
haven’t cracked it yet, but I’m going to in the next few days, I’m sure…

the only thing is that those notes are not very readable for some part… any help?

Good luck to others working on it!

• This reply was modified 2320 days ago by Avatar of Thibault Thibault.
  • This reply was modified 2320 days ago by Avatar of winterm_te winterm_te.
March 16, 2012 at 4:02 am #1361
Thibault

latest surveillance pictures also come from Paris. first five pictures are just outside the hotel called Lutetia. The last four of them look to be taken inside the hotel.
Didn’t quite find where inside exactly but did find pictures with the exact same lamp statues.
here’s the URL:
http://www.lutetia-paris.com/PARLUT/phototour/photo06_01.jpg

March 21, 2012 at 5:34 pm #1382
Thibault

Well to give a little update from my end… the message has been decoded. Can’t take credit for it, it was “MeanMF” who found the right answer to the message on the ghostrecon.net forum.
here is the decoded message:
HAILDECK 4207 S E C R E T ON OCTOBER 17 SPECTER TEAM ECHO CONDUCTED A RECON OPERATION IN THE LONG AN PROVINCE WITH SEARCHES OF SUSPECTED LOCATION OF TARGET PALLAS WITHOUT SIGNIFICANT CONTACT THE OPERATION CONFIRMED INTEL RETRIEVED FROM TARGER OGIER INTERROGATION AT SPECTER HQ AFTER RETURNING TO SPECTER STATION IN SAIGON NEW TEAM ECHO MEMBER SGT THOMAS GORDON WAS FORMALLY ACCEPTED INTO THEATEAM AND WAS THE 24 TH TO RECEIVE HIS SCARF

On another matter… what a weird soundfile, it almost sounds like ghosts… but my guess is if you tweak it a little, you might hear something that actually means something, maybe in another language.

Hope Mr. Arger gets back to us soon to shed some light to these latest documents mentioning him…

April 6, 2012 at 4:19 pm #1407
Thibault

Nice work on the looking into the bodyguard. Scary fellow I must say..
The last comments were interesting as to use the crime syndicates to hurt Grigori.
it really shows that the system eventually has its hands in everything, total control if you will.

even with the “practical paranoia” it might be a nice lesson to learn, you can’t beat the system.
a lesson mostly learned with high cost.

on another note, glad to hear Mr. Arger is back, hope we hear from him soon. Maybe also again from the mysterious Sodium Penthothal.

April 6, 2012 at 10:54 pm #1408
Thibault

This might be a long shot but could you guys maybe look into your sources and intel if the name Boris Chevtchenko comes up. I’m sure this guy has close ties to Grigori. Whatever you may find on him might give us some more light on who Grigori is. Try also cross-referencing the name with Grigori’s known allies, especially russian ones.

• This reply was modified 2296 days ago by Avatar of Thibault Thibault.
May 2, 2012 at 6:10 pm #1451
Thibault

just saw Ghost Recon Alpha, it gave a lot of useful info!
Won’t spoil anything here for other people that still need to see it. Let me just say it’s a damn good prequel and really makes me want to follow it up some more. Can’t wait till the release of the game!
Had some time on the beta already thanks to our bloggers here. Thanks again!
All I can say is, it took years to wait for it but it was damn worth it… great franchise and great work in making the way up to the release so interesting.
Hope we get some more background intel from this site here!

May 16, 2012 at 1:36 pm #1587
Thibault

So Grigori is dead… and so is Yuri Sokholov. But in the meantime, so is our mysterious soldier Chuck and two armed warheads went missing. Not really something to celebrate for.
I wonder who Grigori was talking to in the SUV.
My guess is someone from Raven’s Rock or Steinl√∂w Group. But time is fleeting and action must be taken.
Just a little more patience and I got a feeling all will be revealed. Let’s just say all this recent news makes me wanna rattle up a team, go hunting for bad guys and save the world! :)

July 1, 2012 at 10:25 am #1603
james

Follow me on twitter! @jamesramiro

Thanks!

- James R

James ramirez
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Latest files’ is closed to new replies.