Latest files

HomeForumsMain DiscussionLatest files

This topic has 5 voices, contains 23 replies, and was last updated by Avatar of james james 2270 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
January 20, 2012 at 11:53 pm #1020
Thibault

Hi there

I’ve been following this blog for quite some time. My compliments to those in charge of it, very nice work I must say!

I’ve noticed in the latest files that got released a file with some info about a person and a mission that rang a bell. It was the Nevada Dam and the name of Irena Morales.
I’m glad we get another run to take her down since the failed attempt in Rainbow Six Vegas 1.

On another note, the files that got released yesterday (20th January) show some promising pictures of the Ghosts. I so hope these are previews for the Ghost Recon Alpha shortmovie there were some rumours of last year.

Anyway, I’m waiting with much anticipation for more info or releases! Really curious about this Grigori character!

January 21, 2012 at 12:21 am #1021
Thibault

Hmmmmm I reviewed the last missions the Rainbow Six Vegas 1 game and Irena dies! So what’s up with this location info and those nevada dam pictures?!
this is getting more mysterious every day!

January 25, 2012 at 2:13 pm #1096
Thibault

What about those latest releases.
A death certificate about our mysterious soldier and a casualty report how it all went down…
Weird is they only got one soldier out of the wreckage of the downed heli.
I bet it was the pilot and the other guys got written off to go on deniable ops.

January 25, 2012 at 2:33 pm #1097
Thibault

Some of the names of the other casualties sound strangely familiar to ghosts we allready know (the same for Charles Brown)
Their age and ranks are pretty much the same too.
Think this is where it all started for some of the ghosts

January 25, 2012 at 6:17 pm #1099
Frank

After these most recent updates, lets just say I’m very interested in what will be revealed when that protected files is unlocked…

Feel shame only where shame is due. Fear only what is fearful. See evil only in what is evil. Lest you mistake the true way And fall into darkness. -Dhammapada
February 2, 2012 at 10:32 am #1163
SodiumPentothal

Interesting stuff there, don’t you think, Arger? Wonder what your readers will think of that…
http://bit.ly/yHy4k0
http://bit.ly/z3Nu1X
http://bit.ly/wiJuO9

February 16, 2012 at 12:38 pm #1209
Thibault

This latest blog and latest uploaded files have again some troubling information about you Mr. Arger.
I read that you are tired of the lack of response… So maybe you can enlighten us a bit about this whole situation.
Do you know Miss Torres? What can you tell about this whole mess?
Is this a smear campaign against you to make us question what is true or not? Or is there more to it? Maybe you can give some more input on your end, more info about yourself. It would only give more clarity on the matter and if what you say is true, give you more credibility.
Hope to get some response to this!

February 16, 2012 at 5:29 pm #1210
Thibault

On another matter… I think I know the location of the latest Grigori surveillance tape. Looking at his clothing and the fences in the background, both match the pictures of the meeting he had with General Arkadi Strashin at Tarnogsky Gorodok airport. I believe one match can be a co├»ncidence but two things that match make it more a certainty.
There is also a mention of Grigori leaving Gen. Strashin for a brief moment to make a phonecall in the Cable file ref. CAB050.

February 17, 2012 at 11:54 am #1211
SodiumPentothal

Arger won’t respond, because he can’t. With all his grandiose talk about “transparency” and “freedom”, it’s time for you all to open your eyes and see him for what he really is. A fraud.

February 17, 2012 at 11:57 am #1212
James Arger

Thibault, of course you deserve a response from me — you all do. And I know the longer I remain silent, the guiltier I look. But considering the accusations that are being made against me, I need some time to gather the evidence to convince you all of my good faith. I owe you this. So please, a little patience — I promise I won’t disappoint.

... also occasionally rambling on twitter (@jamesarger / http://twitter.com/#!/JamesArger)
February 17, 2012 at 12:54 pm #1213
SodiumPentothal

More time, for more lies? Looking forward to reading your “evidence”, Arger.

March 4, 2012 at 12:25 pm #1275
Thibault

Great pictures of the Dagger program. That AR technology looks real promising.
Just something that peeks my attention in particular.
What’s the Russian on the envelope on the picture?

Are these intel pics from Russian intelligence agencies? if so, how did this site come by it? and Mr. Arger still being away, the whole situation becomes more intriguing…

I hope somebody here at least can help with the Russian translation of what is on that envelope… I’ll try to find out more on my end.

Found translation: it means Russian Mail.
hmm not much more information with that…

• This reply was modified 2452 days ago by Avatar of Thibault Thibault.
  • This reply was modified 2452 days ago by Avatar of winterm_te winterm_te.
March 9, 2012 at 7:01 pm #1290
Thibault

Thinking these last few days how to get a breakthrough to the identity of our POI “Grigori”…
watching the pictures and the cable messages over and over again I’m thinking the best way to get to him is the people he associates with…
for one thing that woman, Hanna Mak, could be a solid lead. If I check that latest movie fragment of Hanna with Grigori, we can make out the sign of the hotel they are leaving. Maybe if our bloggers from this site check their sources of when this movie was made, they can check the hotel guest lists by the date those people stayed over there?
on the other hand, practically in every location that Grigori has been sighted, we see the same bodyguard with him.
Maybe there’s a way to find his identity, the firm or agency he works with and by that find maybe a lead as to who hired him?

these are just suggestions, maybe Mr. Arger or Winterm_te can run it through their sources… hopefully with some results…

• This reply was modified 2447 days ago by Avatar of Thibault Thibault.
March 9, 2012 at 11:33 pm #1292
Thibault

Found another possible path to follow up on…
The last cable message also mentioned Hanna Mak her father by name, Bohdan.
It shouldn’t be too hard to find Hanna’s maiden name and by that to find maybe a location of her parents which could lead to more info on her and/or Grigori.

journalists like you guys who run this site should be able to get this intel.
I’ll try to find more leads on my end.

March 10, 2012 at 12:14 am #1293
Thibault

really getting the hang of this investigating…
found the hotel our illustrious couple was staying.
it’s called the hotel Lutetia in Paris.
adress is: 45 Boulevard Raspail
you can check it out in Google maps & street view. there is no doubt about it that this is the hotel from the video.
the housenumber and the name corresponds with the housenumber and the plaque in the video.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Latest files’ is closed to new replies.