Connection – The Elephant in the Room

HomeForumsMain DiscussionConnection – The Elephant in the Room

This topic has 4 voices, contains 14 replies, and was last updated by  Chris 2206 days ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
November 16, 2011 at 11:53 am #358
Chris

So, just to let speculation run rampant:

Warmongers, Inc. is exposing a lot of activity going down in Mexico. So without stating the overly obvious:

What’s the connection between what’s going down in Mexico, to what’s going down in Russia on 3/12/12?

• This reply was modified 2498 days ago by Avatar of Chris Chris.
  • This reply was modified 2498 days ago by Avatar of James Arger James Arger.
  • This reply was modified 2496 days ago by Avatar of winterm_te winterm_te.
"The player can approach each fight the way he wants. Be sneaky or go berserk it’s up to you. For recon and squad command it’s the same. It’s more a matter of playstyle." ~Roman Campos Oriola
November 16, 2011 at 12:40 pm #363
Alex

I glanced over the files. (emphasis on glance) Stuck on 24 hour CQ duty, so I’ll read over it in detail in a while. My first impression/ idea is that whoever(russian faction?) will/is using the drug cartels for their obvious ability to infiltrate our borders. Feel free to speculate and critique that, but like I said I barely glanced over the whole thing, give me an hour or so

November 16, 2011 at 1:46 pm #364
Alex

two notes so far into my read. The M68 assault rifle and the carbon fiber round….I’ve never heard of, nor was I able to find anything on these two.

Ivan Bogdanov’s murder, it had to be a statement of some sort. Leon Trotsky was killed because he…(fill it in someone, i lack the focus to look it up at this point)

Similares are growing in power and aggressiveness. This is coming hand in hand with the Russian military weapons and PMC led training for cartel recruits. (The cartel has to be a pawn for a bigger plan)

The only connection I got to russia in all of this was the murder of Bogdanov, and the sudden appearance of russian weapons. Where did you get the date 3/12/12?

November 16, 2011 at 2:25 pm #365
Alex

Cant seem to find any information whatsoever on Gabriel Paez, the avocado ring, or anything related to any of the major heads in Los Similares…I’ll keep digging but it seems like it doesn’t lead anywhere.

November 17, 2011 at 11:13 am #368
Chris

The date: 3/12/12, is the launch date for GR:FS.

"The player can approach each fight the way he wants. Be sneaky or go berserk it’s up to you. For recon and squad command it’s the same. It’s more a matter of playstyle." ~Roman Campos Oriola
November 17, 2011 at 2:18 pm #380
James Arger

@Alex: Good work, keep looking. More files to be added tomorrow.

... also occasionally rambling on twitter (@jamesarger / http://twitter.com/#!/JamesArger)
November 26, 2011 at 6:01 am #562
Alex

Just got a chance to glance at everything right now. (hooray for unintentional rhyming) That’s a lot of info to cover…luckily I have another 24 hour CQ shift tomorrow and will look over all of it in detail then. The bits and pieces a managed to notice tell me something along the lines of “this is going to have a big, political spiderweb effect.” It mentioned mexicos richest people, to my knowledge these are the monopolizers(only one phone company in mexico, ext..) I also remember a conversation between someone who owns a copper mine and someone who controls roads? Clearly this will lead to some sort of bloody conflict involving innocent locals to whatever place this is(mining industry) which in my head ties into (lack of focus at the moment)”insert company name” that seems to invest in places that have major economic or political conflicts going on. It’s been forever known that whenever thousands upon thousands of people suffer and die for a cause, someone out there is becoming wealthy off of it. Food for though, if someone is smart enough to invest in an area that has plummeted due to lets say a coup, whats to stop said person from acquiring the resources necessary to cause political and economic turmoil wherever and whenever he wanted? Obviously he would be rich enough to back a group of rebels, or fund a group of terrorists. But where does this all lead in with Mexico? and more importantly,US? so much to look over…I look forward to picking it all apart tomorrow. Until then, remember, nothing is true.

November 26, 2011 at 8:53 am #564
James Arger

I don’t want to sound too cynical there, but I think things are even grimmer than you describe. Those companies are playing a rigged game, where they end up winning whatever the outcome may be — giving strategic advise to both sides, providing weapons to whomever is willing to pay, and making sure they stick around for the rebuilding effort that inevitably follows. In this article, the Steinlöw Group sums it up beautifully, I think: “Conflict creates opportunity.” It is indeed a spiderweb — and for better or for worse, we are all caught up in it.

... also occasionally rambling on twitter (@jamesarger / http://twitter.com/#!/JamesArger)
November 27, 2011 at 9:34 am #565
Alex

“fort bragg’s electronic training records only date back to 1996″ -fasle. Fort Bragg has a long history of having trained individuals that went back to their respective countries and were responsible for an extreme amount of violence. Believe me i should know.

Steinlow group is closed to new clients, and has been so since it formed. Operates several offshore bank accounts, and is privately owned. Meaning complete confidentiality on their part. They are known for investing in economic turmoil.

-no record of Eduardo Batista Ontiveros, or Reynaldo Garcia Lorca in any public database.(thus far)

-ZCCM Investments Holding and Steinlow group could definately be connected, this merrits more investigation.

-Mopani Copper Mines plc ->majority owned by Carlisa Investments Corporation

(still reading but what I’ve gathered so far. This is quickly spiraling out of control. This is will by no means be a smaller contained incident. There are an incredible amount of fingerprints on this trainwreck. Monroe clearly knows something about ontiveros and furthermore Similares. About halway done reading through, still interested in the avocado smuggling ring and Gabriel Paez, he holds a vital piece of info I believe.

November 27, 2011 at 9:48 am #566
Alex

Mexilabs Company (http://www.made-in-china.com/traderoom/mexilabs/companyinfo/Mexilabs-Company.html)
the only one i could find.
We are a Mexico based veteranarey drug company. We specialize in anabolics and currently purchase our raw ingredients from China. Our current chinese supplier is back ordered on product so we are looking for an alternative source. We carry a full line of anabolics and purchase most products by the kilo. We would like to receive a complete bulk price list of all of your anabolics. Currently, our products are routed to us through the US and into Mexico. Our current supplier offers delivery guarantee on all customs seized products. They also offer a purity guarantee as well. We have powder samples tested by a world renowned testing center in the US. We would like to know if your company offers the same or similiar services.

??

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/76695619/NDIC_ThreatAssess_2005

would read but dont have a facebook for OPSEC reasons…if someone would check this out?if not its ok, could be nothing. (2005 too far back? Mexilabs so far from what i read has a history of supplying anabolic steroids to body builders…but thats too petty for what we’re looking for i think.) Still, if this is in fact a front for a weapons smuggling ring…the purchases from china worry me. However there is not enough info thus far to make a proper assessment. (the web however…is becoming more and more tangled)

November 27, 2011 at 10:29 am #567
Alex

only known info of Davies Thukudza on the web is on warmongersinc.net…

-Dede Macaba, ties to Paez?

-Unidentified male in conversation with Lawrence Bukose id Davies Thukudza? Meaning he knows about the Steinlow group, and they are aware of him…

and this is all I got for now. Brainstorming time. First off, if I had to guess, Aguila 7 is responsible for the surveillance on Lawrence Bukose.

However, who is Bukose tied to? As far as I could find he has no ties to Zccm, Glencore International, or Mopani Mines Plc. It’s relatively clear that Thukudza is trying to acquire another mine for his repertoire.

In Summary for todays update of fies:

A: Steinlow group has more the enough motivation to manipulate situations throughout the world in order to create favorable circumstances in which investment will yield maximum profits. IE: Similares, and cartel crisis in mexico, GSA and ZPC control of copper mines.

B: Monroe has information that is in all likely critical to Simialares and Ontiveros.

C: Paez and his smuggling ring are very influential. However, info about HOW they get their weapons to their clients still eludes me. The only lead I have was this “mexilabs” which from what I dug up has ties to china.

This is it for now, once again, public databases show no information on any of the individuals mentioned in these reports. My security clearance does not allow me to search any deeper into Bragg’s databases so that’s a dead end.
These little episodes are very mentally draining for some reason. If it isn’t apparent by now, I’m losing focus so I will take a break for now. Hope you guys can make use of the info I found thus far. Keep digging, and once again. Nothing is true

(EDIT: http://www.goordnance.army.mil/hof/2000/2002/monroe.html the only General James Monroe I could dig up is black…not the individual on the board…what am i missing?)

• This reply was modified 2487 days ago by Avatar of Alex Alex.
  • This reply was modified 2487 days ago by Avatar of James Arger James Arger.
  • This reply was modified 2486 days ago by Avatar of James Arger James Arger.
May 9, 2012 at 12:52 pm #1522
LELEU

@ James Arger : I now my last interrogation marks are N……R W……S and M……… W…. ( i don’t want to spoil ) do you know something about it ?

• This reply was modified 2323 days ago by Avatar of LELEU LELEU.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Connection – The Elephant in the Room’ is closed to new replies.